Tim joined Elmore Patent Law Group at our inception in 2003 as a consultant, was hired as a full-time Technology Specialist in 2008, and became a staff attorney in 2011. He serves as our primary trademark practitioner and guides clients on a broad range of issues including compliance, contracts and business transactions.
Over the course of his career, Tim has played key roles in a series of technology start-ups — one of which was acquired by McAfee — as well as with mid-size and Fortune 100 companies.
Tim draws from industry experience in business, technology and data consulting; software development; quality assurance; and information security to provide practical insights to our clients. He first acquired technology expertise in a decade with the U.S. Army, where he delivered automation, technical and administrative services to both U.S. and international organizations.
- J.D. University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, NH
- M.S Information Technology Management, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
- B.A. Business and Management, University of Maryland
- Bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts (2012)
- Bar of the State of New Hampshire (2012)
- Bar of the U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire (need year)
Outside the Office
Tim and his wife are enjoying life as empty nesters after raising four children. He relishes time to indulge in his passion for bluewater sailing in the Canadian Maritimes and playing in a local cover band.